Re: Heater Box

To: Larry & Sandi Miller <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: Re: Heater Box
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 20:03:53 -0500
Cc: Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com>, Spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Larry

Later BL Spridgets used a sticker on the heater box. Somewhere after
1968, but the boxes still looked the same. They ARE different, not as
different as the 71-74 rounded boxes but different enough to where it
does not fit correctly in a Bugeye.
Ask me how I know. I just refinished a box, riveted on a new tag and
all, installed the blower and it missed by a little bit.
The box I refinished had a sticker, I saved it but riveted on a Smiths
plate to make it "authentic" on the Bugeye.
I am not positive if it's the box or the blower motor but there is a
difference.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ