Re: Speaking of Rubber . . .

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Speaking of Rubber . . .
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 07:59:28 -0600
Oh! You wanted real information? I was enjoying the conjectures much more,
but I will add that the categories of olive oil are also tied to the order
in which they show up in the pressing process and how much pressure was
applied at that stage. Extra virgin oil is the first stuff out of the tap,
obtained with minimal pressure on the olives. The rest follows logically
from there. The stuff that has really been cranked down on is suitable for
oil lamps, but not ideal for cooking.
David Lieb

Oops, I forgot about LBC content! None of it is suitable for use in your LBC
engine ;-) Castor oil, on the other hand ...