Ginetta... yes, this is LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Ginetta... yes, this is LBC
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 10:17:59 -0800
Cc: bugeye@yahoogroups.com
Hi All,

Some of you may have seen or remember the Ginetta that my friend
Chuck has built over the last couple years. It is a G35 and only one
of two I know about. This car is also on the official Ginnetta (UK)
web site as " a V8 Ginetta in the USA". This car has extensive
modifications that tremendously improve the design of the car and can
easily state not only has the car a one of a kind (most are built
with 4 cylinder Ford Pinto engines), but the quality of everything is
top notch. Much of the custom suspension and exhaust work was
executed my Joe Huffaker's shop. Interior is all custom made (in
leather) too.

Anyway. Chuck informed me this week he's decided to sell the car. If
anyone has any interest in this extraordinary car, please contact me
off list with questions or for more info.

If you haven't seen it, pix can be seen here:

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/GarageContent/canepa/Gin_progress.htm

There are numerous pages which document from origin to completion of
the project.

Gerard