Re: NO LIST CONTENT: Saving a moving gif file with text

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NO LIST CONTENT: Saving a moving gif file with text
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 17:01:41 -0500
I didn't reply to your first email, but I save .gif's all the time. I
just right click, select "save image as", etc. etc.

The .gif's are viewable later the same as in their original form. Ask
Chuck about the Jetzons. :-)

As for ACD See, I have used that myself for several years now. Nice
little viewing program and with a wheel mouse, you can buzz right
through a directory of files. I think it cost around $40. or so.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/ <http://home.ix.netcom.com/%7Etype79/>