Re: From mgs List!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subject: Re: From mgs List!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 16:48:41 -0600
Cc: WJHS1960 <wjhs1960@comcast.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Yahoo Spridget list <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, bugeye@yahoogroups.com, Assn <SpridgetAssn@justbrits.com>
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2462430251
Sorry, but your link took me to the "ask seller a question" part of eBay. This
guy must have had his brain "tooken" away when he was younger. It's the worst
Midget possible, a freaking RB Midget!! NO WAY will it EVER be worth 30k in OUR
lifetime!!!
btw, from reading your post to the seller, I bet you make friends as easily as
Edwin Kaler................
LOL!!!

Brad