no LBC, but tool related

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: no LBC, but tool related
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 22:37:48 -0500
I got the following email today from a buddy of mine (also named Rick).
Thought you guys might get a kick out of it.  :-)

Rick,

I know your company buys your ink cartridges so you do not have to refill
the darn things like I do.
However, for your information.

What does not work.

Getting ticked off and going into the garage and applying 110 Psi of air
pressure to the cartridge to unplug the nozzles.   I don't have a photo but
it was not pretty.  BTW, bleach works really good for getting ink stains off
your skin.

Your bud,
Rick s.

---