Re: Chicago Weather

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Chicago Weather
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 15:37:34 -0800 (PST)
dang, forgot the swap meet is tomorrow.  they had me for 9 hours today
at work, and another 5 tomorrow :(  The 45 mins commute is all well and
good, but at 5 am it wont be as much fun as at say...um....9am till 9
pm :D

oh well, there will be more weekends :(  itll be top down tonight on my
way down to the city to help my buddy move.  i hope it stays warm, i
love warm midnight drives.

not so much when theyre tolled.  but i digress.

--- David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com> wrote:
> What lovely weather we had in Chicagoland today!!!
> We managed to get the thermometer up over 50F today and no rain.
> Everybody else in the house is out at a Girl Scout weekend.
>
> I finally finished the process of converting my Midget to disk wheels
> and
> drove it around the block to celebrate. It was a little loud, since I
> didn't
> bother to put the muffler back on.
>
> Now that I was able to get the cherry-picker out of the back of the
> garage
> where the Midget has been keeping it blocked in, I can start the next
> project -- pulling the engine and trans out so that I can put in the
> Rivergate driveline. Gotta get that done in time to get the engine
> broken in
> before autox season starts ;-)
>
> Tomorrow I get to get up early and go to the MG Club Swap Meet.
>
> Life is GOOD!!!
> David Lieb
> 1972 Midget

=====