re: Getting closer to finished

To: <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: Getting closer to finished
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 09:09:21 -0700
Hi, Chris-saw your post on the digest, and don't know what year you
have, but I have a 74 midget Donor car sitting behind the barn, which
has donated many parts to many friends and acquaintances, including my
two bugeyes. If you want the hinges, I will send to you for cost of
shipping, if I can get them off the hulk.

On the subject of parts, this donoridget still has Both rubber bumpers
(heavy), good windshield and frame, both doors (good glass, latches,
chrome, sheet metal is rusted out at bottom) Good Bonnet, top frame
hardware, and such. No other sheet metal is usable, and the 1500 is down
to block and head only. I am looking for a good set of front disc brake
suspension sets to replace drums on the project. Donoridget dun gave up
his for the Horny Toad-any takers? Contact me off list. Thanks and

Cheers, Ed Townley (mostly lurkin')

In Southern NM, USA

64 BJ8 (Healey Monster)

59 AN5 (Horny Toad)

55 FX3 Austin Taxi (Nigel)

59 bugeye right-hand drive Project

Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 13:56:11 -0800

From "Chris King" <cbking at alum.rpi.edu>

Subject: Getting closer to finished

>Anyone have a good set of scissor-type bonnet hinges they're willing to
part with? NLA from >Moss, according to the newest catalog.

- -=Chris