Re: eBay Bugeye

Subject: Re: eBay Bugeye
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 15:36:10 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Anything's possible, but if he did, he got screwed.

"Best of the best"? No way. Mike Lazarowicz from the Michigan/Ohio area
built the best of the best in my opinion.

Visually, it's a very nice car but I wouldn't use the term concours in
the literal sense. Maybe not even in the figurative. There appears to
have been some confusion not only what red paint to use (Testarossa
red?), but how to route the hydraulic lines from the MGA master
cylinder. It's also missing the brake backing plates.

With those defects, I wouldn't paid more than $44,900.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/ <http://home.ix.netcom.com/%7Etype79/>