Break in!

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Break in!
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 22:41:36 -0800
I got my house broken into today just a short while after I went to work
at 11:15 this morning.  The wife and kids came home from school about
3:15 and found the house ransacked.  These had to be kids.  They did not
touch guns, gold coins, silver coins, computers (notice I am sending
this email) TVs, VCR,DVD player, 36 Sony Trinitron, etc, etc.  They only
took the X-Box, PS/2, and Game Cube and about $500 in games.  (LBC
Content): No LBC stuff or cars were touched or anything including about
$3000 in tools were even disturbed.  $30 cash was taken from my
daughter's room.  That's all.  The cops and CSI just left after taking
pictures and dusting for fingerprints.  My tax dollars for work.  I
think I'm getting a dog tomorrow.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2