Ribcase rebuild kit?

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ribcase rebuild kit?
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 09:57:15 -0500
Hey All,

I need to rebuild a ribcase.  Does anyone on the list offer a kit
containing gaskets bearings, etc?  I found one such kit listed by
Quantumechanics, but I'd rather buy from a lister if possible.

The description of the kit follows;

MG Midget 1100/1275 transmission rebuild kit. This is a complete kit to
rebuild "rib case" midget transmission. New rear oil seal, gaskets,
layshaft and all bearings (layshaft, spigot, imput and main case) and 3
synchros. Cost is $125. Shipping is $12.50 in the US.

Thanks,

Kevin V.