Re: Latest Peter Egan article in R&T with any abuse report

To: soavero@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Latest Peter Egan article in R&T with any abuse report
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 21:35:01 -0500 (EST)

That's funny, because I'd just begun reading my newly acquired "The Original
Illustrated Sherlock Holmes" compilation I got over the holidays at Borders,
for $7.00!

Too cool.  I share too many hobbies and interests w/ Mr. Egan...  And y'all
too, I guess...

Scary!

Chip in GA

'65 Austin Healey Sprite - Too small