Re: Latest Peter Egan article in R&T

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Latest Peter Egan article in R&T
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 16:46:46 EST
In a message dated 3/8/2004 9:45:18 AM Central Standard Time,
gacarnut@myway.com writes:
After reading his stuff, I now understand why I sometimes find myself sitting
in my garage/shop sometimes, sipping coffee on a barstool in the winter,
staring longingly at my LBC (whichever one happens to be owned at that
particular
time), sniffing the LBC-scented air, and waxing nostaligic over some greasy
bolt in some unmarked ziploc bag...

Pretty sick, eh?

There's a bunch of us with this disease, but I don't think there's a name for
it.
We should think of ourselves as carriers, though. It's up to us to make sure
the next generation becomes infected, so we'll have someone to take care of
our babies...
Jim