Re: KN Minitor Wheels

To: racerbob70@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: KN Minitor Wheels
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 00:00:35 EST
In a message dated 3/8/2004 8:11:32 PM Mountain Standard Time,
racerbob70@yahoo.com writes:
List,
   Does anyone know where I can locate new or slightly
used KN Minitor or equivalent center lock wheels 13"X
5.5" or 5" size?  The usual catalogue suspects are of
no help!

TIA
Bob
.

I couldn't find them when I looked last year, but Sports and Classic in CT
told me a couple of weeks ago they could get them....Captn Bob..do you still
have the phone number?

Robert Houston
Texan in New Mexico
73 Midget

"I'm not all that sold on the idea of becoming the poor man's Cher" J. Joplin