45D condensor loooks odd

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: 45D condensor loooks odd
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 04:46:36 -0800
Auth-sender: cbking@alum.rpi.edu
I have a dizzy out of a Triumph 1500TC (Lucas41449, stock for late UK
1500 engines) that I'm going to put in my Midget 1500. I'm putting in
new points, condensor, etc. The condensor that is in there currently is
crimped to a spade connector that on its other side has the coil wire
crimped to it. Is this normal? Or should I just cut the odd connector
off and crimp a spade to the coil wire so I can change condensors later
on?

Thanks!

-=Chris

Chris King