Traveling West

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Traveling West
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 18:02:34 -0500 (EST)
My wife and I are heading to Sedona and Tucson on 3/19. I will be driving
back with my friend Sam who has an empty trailer. He took one of his
Bugeyes( the Yellow one) and is leaving at his condo in Tucson. So we are
looking for a Spridget,Morris, MG or something of this size in the area or
on the way back from Tucson to Ann Arbor, MI. Anyone who knows of such,
contact me off line.
Also, if anyone wants to hoist one in Tucson or on the way back contact me.
If there are car related stuff in the area, that we can go to, please let
us know.
Ready for a road trip form Tucson

Roger Cotting
60 Bugeye Ironhead