Re: Aaagh!

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Aaagh!
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 09:43:00 -0800
>   Kate,  Tell Gary he's welcome to come visit North Carolina if it gets
too deep for him out there. ;-)

He's not allowed in NC without me.  I have a cousin near Charlotte, and they
would get into too much trouble without proper supervision.

Besides, he's been busy sorting through the local single men to find an
appropriate group of NICE guys for Bree to choose from when she gets here.
So far, he has a welder, a plumber, and a guitar player waiting. There is
also a real nice guy who lives down by the lake and is buying a Bugeye, but
I'm afraid that he's too old for her.

Kate