Re: my 948

To: "William Thompson" <Willy@thompsoncarpentry.com>
Subject: Re: my 948
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 16:45:48 -0800
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Willy,

I think you'll be starting a "gun" thread as all the enthusiasts will
surely refer you too gun shops for cosmoline. My understanding is
that Vaseline is chemically nearly identical, so that will probably
work too. I suppose bearing grease might work just a well??

I have a couple 948 and 1098 blocks around, but no one seems o want them...

Gerard