Fuel supply woes - concrete candy bar? x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, jim coppage <apexshot@charter.net>
Subject: Fuel supply woes - concrete candy bar? x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 15:35:10 -0700
I noticed when we changed the fuel pump on my
71 Midget, hardly anything came out of the supply
pipe despite the fillup that afternoon.

As I stated in an earlier email, we changed pretty
much all ignition. Checked the jets etc in the 45.
New filter, no mo pressure regulator. The car starts
good, revs pretty good, and goes putta putt putt on
the street.

Now the car's towed from Modesto to Placerville
and the Correct Weber parts and rebuild kit and
cushy mount in coming, I undid the in-pipe from
the pump and, with the gas cap off, blew some
presure in there. Little dribbled out at first and
after the blow, nothin.

Did somebody give me a concrete candy bar?

David McCartney