Re: Datsun Trans

To: "bill b." <w_burrell@yahoo.com>, "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "midgetsprite group" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: Datsun Trans
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 16:33:04 -0800
Hi Bill,

I'm unaware of a B210 PU ever being made.  All B210 cars did NOT have the
same trans, either, to the best of my knowledge.  I know that the 78 B210
has the same transmission as the 79 210's.  But it has a different shift
pattern on the B210.  First and reverse are in the same line instead of 1st
and 2nd as are the 210 cars of 80 to 82.

Later, Paul A