Todays events

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Todays events
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 18:33:06 -0800 (PST)
Hi list,
thanks to those of you that welcomed me and my 69 Sprite earlier this week.

I got to work today, removed the left wishbone and hub assy to replace worn
bushes, install new fulcrum pins, etc.. I must be doing something wrong,
because it all went kind of smoothly. That's not like me!

One odd fined, when I turn the headlights on, the fuel pump runs?

One question, It looks like the car, even though it's a 69 has a smooth case
gearbox, why would somebody do that? It also has a tendency to slip out of
fourth.
I have acquired a rib case version, Serial No. 23036, is there anyway of dating
it? Are these
Spridget gearboxes interchangeable without to many worries?

Any and all help appreciated.

Thanks
Rob.