[Fwd: RE: gaz mileage]

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: RE: gaz mileage]
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 23:40:23 +0000
You threw us off by your English spelling... In the colonies we spell it "gas",
short for gasoline! With your spelling we thought you were referring to
"petrol" on your side of the pond...

My 1978 Midget usually got around 25 MPG but I always felt it should have done
better. It appeared to be running very rich by the black sooty looking exhaust
pipe.

YMMV,
Kent
1960 Bugeye

If you look at what I wrote, you will see that I am talking about gaz mileage,
not petrol mileage, this means that I am talking bloody us gal, not bloody uk
gals :)

cyrille