Re: Hot wheel after bearing change out

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Hot wheel after bearing change out
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 20:26:03 -0500
Cc: David Ramsey <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>, "'Dena & Dave Vrba'" <denadave@comcast.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Robert E. Shlafer wrote:

> "...of course, if it was ACE and made
> in India..."
>
> I tell you, Frank is right...

> I AM SICK OF IT!! :(:(

Yeah, I have been fighting a loosing battle for over 20 years.
Now I just accept the crap, bitch to the companys, but end up buying
more of the same crap under a different name from the same smucks making
it at the same factorys.
 From my speaking with various "customer service depts" at various
companys, most of them don't even know their products come from some 9th
world country.
Stanley tools for example.... I called and pokitely asked them if they
had any old USA made knife blades or if they knew of a company that made
blades to fit their knives but were still made in USA because their
"made in one or more of the following countrys blades are pure crap.
The girl on the phone wanted to know where the blades I was using were
made, I told her it says Korea, india, china, taiwan, bumfuk, and a host
of other countrys. They suck! they break at the very first score.
I used to use 100 blades a year, now I'm using 100 in 2 weeks!
SHE wanted more info. I just said tell your head honcho to call me.
Yeah, I'm waiting by the phone for him along with that DH from Mo$$ who
told me he would PERSONALLY look into it and call me. That was in 1992.
Now I just take it back and tell them to shove it up the C____k's A--
who made it. And I get another POS item.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ