Re: RB Midget brake faq with any abuse report

To: kgb@frontiernet.net
Subject: Re: RB Midget brake faq with any abuse report
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 10:58:18 -0500 (EST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Thanks.

Popular opinion of Apple, btw.  Guess I won't be sending ANYTHING up that way.

Also, consensus is it's one of two things:

1.  Rubber hoses are old, compressing and not allowing fluid to return.

2.  Brake light switch is threaded in too far (or not enough), and is
periodically impeding the pedal, not allowing it to return fully.

Once I get my hands on that sucker I'll have to see what we've got to work with!

Thanks

Chip

Chip Mautz
Atlanta, GA

'65 Austin Healey Sprite - Too small
'88 BMW 528e - Just right
'03 Chevy Suburban - Too big

911 - Government sponsored Dial-A-Prayer.

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.