Argh! Car is crooked!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Argh! Car is crooked!
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 17:37:54 -0800
Auth-sender: cbking@alum.rpi.edu
Well, I got the bonnet on its hinges. I have the rear of the bonnet
parallel with the cowl. The front doesn't line up with either the wings
or the bonnet catch hole. Arrgh! The bonnet is about 1/4"-3/8" too far
to the right of the car. Or, more accurately, I think the front end was
hit at some time and the car is tweaked 1/4"-3/8" to the left.
Irritating, to say the least!

I did get my flashers and turn signals to work once this evening. Then
they didn't work. The hazards now flash only on the left. If I offset
the switch in the plug, I can get the right side to flash. I have two
switches (one brand new), and they both do this. I cleaned all of the
contacts, hoping that would help. Something else weird is going on...

-=Chris