Re: Norristown swap

To: spritenut@exit109.com, pnase@enter.net
Subject: Re: Norristown swap
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 22:03:44 EST
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/27/04 9:10:58 PM, spritenut@exit109.com writes:

> when going into Norristown on Route 202 (DeKalb Pike) how do I find Markley
> > Street?
>
> Every year I pass thru Norristown on 202, go about 2 towns too far
> north, turn around and it's right there.
> There is something funny about how the road splits just south of Markley
> st. and curves around that part of town.
> Or maybe it's me, I can never get there from here ;)

If you are going North on 202, after you go past the King of Prussia mess Rt
202 bears to the right, you go straight, follow your headlights and you will,
suddenly, find yourself on Markley St, park in the lot across the street.   I
believe Markley St is 202 S.   Not that I've never gotten lost....
JP
John Poynton
79 Midget, Yellow Fever
Havertown, PA