Re: More Peter Egan musings...

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: More Peter Egan musings...
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 08:44:34 -0600
> 3.  This is a must-read manual for my wife to read, if she ever hopes to
figure me and my peculiarities out.

When mine arrive, I will be reading them to Trish during our commutes. I
have already primed her by reading printouts from the ones online as well as
Burt Levy's works. I am spoiled, she already helps me in the garage and
enjoys it. She also buys me birthday presents like oil thermostats...

> 4.  Do all LBC fans also like sailboats (preferably wooden), old
airplanes, old guitars, etc.

No.

> 5.  Strange coincidences begin to happen as I read his stuff.

I will consider myself warned.
David Lieb