Re: Names for cars/now contest

Subject: Re: Names for cars/now contest
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 17:14:19 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 4/2/04 6:48:50 AM, Willy@thompsoncarpentry.com writes:

> I propose, for our creatively challenged friend we propose some names
> for his cars, and he gets to Pick, The winner will have the knowledge,
> that he has an adopted car out there, bearing his paternal (or Maternal)
> rights :)

As witnessed by the "name" of my Bugeye, I am not real creative in this area.
  On the other hand, the car is 44 years old and has never had a name--why
start now?   "Trevor" was named by the previous owner after a British General
in
the Battle of Britain.   This could give you material for lots of car
names--something might suggest itself if you really want a name for your car.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"