Re: Engine/Gearbox --1.5 hours?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Engine/Gearbox --1.5 hours?
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 09:53:27 +0100
John,
I pull engine & gearbox together and tilt and lift it over the front slam
panel (vallance) I used to do it this way with the 1500 as well, even with
its o/drive gearbox.
Takes me 1 1/4 hours

You do have to remove the radiator and those fixing bolts can be a pig to
get to.  I just fasten the rad with the two top bolts and leave the other
(4?) out.  It speeds up R & R and hasn't caused any sort of problem on the
road.

Guy