Re: computer: NO LBC

To: Geoff Branch <gjbranch@comcast.net>, <SpridgetAssn@justbrits.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: computer: NO LBC
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 22:36:54 -0500
I use WebPhotos.com   - You can create albums and mail the link to them to
others.  They're even viewable and printable from the Webtv (a big plus to
me at the time).  There's no charge, but there's supposed to be a limit to
how much space you can get --- Don't know what the limit is, as I haven't
hit it in the two years I've been using the site.
--
-Nory
NORYS LAWS: