Re: Rear Shocks

To: gerard <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re: Rear Shocks
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 00:51:05 -0400
Cc: Guy Weller <Guy.Weller@kencomp.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Wonder if Rancho adjustables would work? I bought a set for the street
rod, now in 9 way adjustable. On the softest setting, I can pull them
apart and push them closed, pretty much the same as most any shock I
ever tired. They seem to be a 50/50 variety, same pressure to open as to
close. Drag racers have been using them on muscle cars lately. The web
page GORANCHO.COM has spec sheets (specifications-part1)  that list them
by size of mounts, stroke and open & closed length. Ther's a couple
10.375 to 14.5 that might work. I imagine they might be a wee bit stiff
for a Spridget, but could be something to try.

Just a thought
Dave