How I spent my weekend

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: How I spent my weekend
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 12:04:13 -0600
I have owned one Bugeye for the last 25 years. I had always heard rumors that
one Sprite can easily turn into two, three or even four cars. Well it finally
happened to me. Last week I bought a '73 RWA Midget. BRG, wire wheels, 1275
(of course), new cheap interior, good tires, new Weber DGV, etc. The only
thing I could find wrong...It needs king pins / front end rebuilt. It has
never been in an accident or had any rust.(not even the bottom of the "A"
posts) It looks better than a 10 footer. Not as good as a 5 footer. I paid
$3,700 for it. I drove it home, changed all of the fluids, set the valve lash
and gave the new car to my wife. She was floored and instantly fell in love
with it. She and I spent all day Sunday driving around our local mountain
roads. We burned almost a full tank of gas. She is still smiling.
Mark Hanna (Colorado)