Like flowers that bloom in the spring, tra la! x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Like flowers that bloom in the spring, tra la! x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 20:22:07 -0800
Tis a happy time for wee spridgeteers!

One after another, a report of a first drive.

I think I've finally doped out how to make the
clutch release mechanism work, so I'm happy too.

I have the Rivergate kit and a stock slave.
I added a return spring and all of a sudden the
action becomes normal and adjustments work.
Thanks to Jim Coppage for the idea!

Now you punch the gas and it jumps, no doubt at all!

David McCartney
71 Midget
72 MiniPU
69 AA