[Fwd: Re: Auto Accident Hits Too Close to Home]

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Auto Accident Hits Too Close to Home]
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 1:45:48 +0000
Slow down while being tailgated.  Most often, the follower gets the message, or
wakes up, and realizes how close he/she is and backs off.

Yeah, it only works with decent drivers though! Coming back from Lafayette, IN,
last Sunday there was a Chicago driver on my a$$ on I-65. I was doing 75 but
that wasn't good enough for him... I backed it down to a slower speed right
along side of an 18 wheeler and stayed right there for about 5 miles. Boy was
that guy mad!!! I figured he would dart around me and then cut back over and
cram the brakes the first chance that he had but he had to get over to catch an
exit ramp.

I carry some small rocks and old lug nuts for guys like that. After they hit
the windshield they just look like normal junk on the roadway...

Kent
1960 Bugeye