Parts Washing

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts Washing
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 17:10:00 -0400
A local business, CUDA, builds automatic parts washing machinery. Check
them out at: http://www.cudausa.com/. On their products page they list a
manual parts washing detergent. Their parts washers appear to be aimed at
industry rather than the hobbyist. but you may get some ideas from looking
at their products.

I have no connection with the business or the people therefore I cannot
recommend their products based on personal experience. Their claim to fame:
"Cuda Cleaning Systems is the only manufacturer of automatic parts washers
approved to sell to the "Big 3."

I have a 35 gallon drum of some kind of parts cleaner that my X
brother-in-law gave me.

Tim