RainX washer fluid - Not much LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RainX washer fluid - Not much LBC
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 22:41:12 -0400
A couple of weeks ago I purchase a couple of gallons of Rain-X  Premium
De-Icer (-35oF) Windshield Washer Fluid.  I got it at a really good price.
This stuff is great!  It does not freeze up when you spray the windows when
it is below freezing.  Even better it makes it MUCH easier to see when it
rains.  No streaking, water just beads off.  This stuff is great and I will
never go back to any other type of washer fluid.  I highly recommend you try
a few gallons.  It is worth the premium price.  I now run this stuff in every
car in the house. NFI, just  a pleased customer.

Bill Gilroy
77 MG Midget