Re: Interesting car (NO LBC, but at least LC)

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Interesting car (NO LBC, but at least LC)
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 13:47:36 -0700 (PDT)
it is well known that cars are presented in silver because people have
less unpleasant feelings to silver than say red or green or blue.  It
also shows off nice under show-lights.

i like the b, but i proly wouldnt own one.  it is unique!

--- Glen Byrns <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu> wrote:
> Egad!
>
> Another amorphous clone-car.  Looks just like a
> HondaToyotaKiaFordNissan.
> And presented in a fetching silver, no less.
>
> The new Mini looks like nothing else and comes in colors that can't
> be
> rendered on a monochrome monitor.  We were at a hotel last week and I
> looked
> across the parking lot to find our yellow Mini and noticed that
> virtually
> every car in the lot between me and the Mini was some shade of
> gray/silver.
> It was like old time TV!
>
> Sorry for the rant, I'm just sick to death of silver/gray cars.
>
> Glen
>

> > Just wondering if anyone else here has looked at these:

=====
The Flashfire Webhosting Project.
www.TheFlashfire.net
quality webhosting since 1999.