Going off list

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: Going off list
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 22:35:22 -0700 FILETIME=[7279E680:01C422AB]
I'm flying out Saturday for Harrisonburg, VA.  Will be going off list till
the 15th of May.  If I like the area well enough, I may just stay!  Visiting
an old...make that 'ol...flame in Cresskill, NJ also (Frank).

Youngest daughter graduates from Eastern Mennonite University the 25th.
Soon to have a CPA in the family.  Not bad for a (just turned) 22 year old.

Anyway, will be checking email from time to time.

Any listers in the area???  Would like to get together.

Take care.

Herb
Keep the sticky side down!

Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee.