Re: Question from eBay Member: Riley 1.5 Rad Grille Complete

To: cartman@rcn.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Question from eBay Member: Riley 1.5 Rad Grille Complete
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 17:25:13 EDT
In a message dated 4/15/2004 2:18:07 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
cartman@rcn.com writes:
Hey Robert,

Since I'm over here, want me to pay a visit and give some "in person"
feedback, Texas style?  <grin>

Greg
No Greg, I'm afraid anything stronger than a stern look might get you a life
sentence "over there".  I guess I'll just have to polish up the Model A
grillshell I have and put it on the Midget.

Robert Houston
Texan in New Mexico

There is a general place in your brain, I think, reserved for 'melancholy of
relationships past.' It grows and prospers as life progresses, forcing you
finally, against your better judgment, to listen to country music.
- Kary Mullis