Re: MGB help

To: gjbranch@comcast.net, SpridgetAssn@justbrits.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB help
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 13:34:15 EDT
In a message dated 4/16/2004 8:45:31 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
gjbranch@comcast.net writes:
  Anyone know of a GOOD list she can go to?  Anything that comes close to
these lists for quality, friendliness, and lunacy?

TIA

Geoff Branch

.
It's been a couple of years since I was subscribed, but the mg list at autox
wasn't too bad.  Folks like Barney Gaylord were on it and could usually take a
joke as well as give out advice to newbies.

Not as technically anal as the TR list where they get off into the atomic
make up of water when discussing overheating.

Robert Houston
Texan in New Mexico

There is a general place in your brain, I think, reserved for 'melancholy of
relationships past.' It grows and prospers as life progresses, forcing you
finally, against your better judgment, to listen to country music.
- Kary Mullis