Re: Lovely day

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lovely day
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 14:22:47 -0700
> It's a beeuuuuuteeefull day in Wisconsin. 80ish. Spring has sprung.

That makes me almost want to move again.  It's raining at the moment, but
our good weather is scheduled to return by Monday.  At least the rain held
off long enough for me to get the trench dug for my asparagus and get the
strawberry bed almost ready to plant.  I should be able to finish tomorrow.

I've been driving the Midget all week.  She's a completely different car now
that she has brakes.  So far, my brake light switch is still working, but I
have the Chevy switch as a reserve just in case.  I figure 15 minutes at the
most to put it on, even at the side of the road.  Bree WILL have an MG to
tool around in when she gets here.  We plan to have FUUUUNNNN!!!!!!

Kate