Lookng for body parts

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Lookng for body parts
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 16:11:24 EDT
Hi Folks,

First want to thank everyone for the responses to yesterday's questions.

Went to the body shop with our friend to see how the car was doing and it
needs some help.   After they removed several pounds of bondo they found the
right rear has taken a seriours hit.   To help him out we are looking for the
right rear third of a bugeye that he can buy - one that most of the rest of the
car is trash - that is, it will never be on the road again.   What he needs is
rear deck section from just behind the passenger seat down through the recess
for the license plate.   If the right rear fender is still usable he probably
would be interested in it also.   The new one he bought does not fit at the
door.   The rear floor pan does not seem to have any significant damage.

Thanks for all of the help.

Bob & Annice
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"