That other LBC... information

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: That other LBC... information
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 12:43:38 -0700
On my way back from dropping my kids off at school this morning, I
met a guy with a gorgeous 1969 TR6. Turns out his lower back problems
are preventing him from fully enjoying the car so he wants to sell
it. It's immaculate inside and out AND for those of you who'd ever
dreamed of a Sunbeam Tiger or a TR8, it has a professionally
installed 350 Chevy engine and auto trans AND a Corvette rear end.
The car is a sleeper and looks complete stock until you open the
bonnet or start the engine. Anyone interested in the inside track on
this sweet ride, please contact me offlist for more info and pictures
(as soon as I get some).

Gerard