RE: Sprite Video - Miata

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Sprite Video - Miata
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 09:38:24 -0700 (PDT)
Willy,
Great videos! I had a smile on my face all day. Listening to all the oooh"s and
aaahh's that the Miata folks had for your beautiful car demonstates  their
common passion  towards the idea of the "roadster". Reading the Miatanet forum
daily as I do the Bugeye and Spridget lists, I get the impression that those
folks are no less passioniate about their cars than LBC owners are of theirs.
I certainly enjoy, support and spend substantial amount of money on my 6 LBC's.
I've met many listers while attending Sprite Spree in Pa., ABFM in Ore, the San
Diego British Car show,  the Dixon and the Palo Alto shows in the Bay area. I
often put 500 miles a week on my MGB commuting to work but I got to say, I also
get a damn big smile on my face when I strap my 95M Edition Miata to my ass!
(DAMN YOU GERARD!)   :)

  Larry Pitts
60 Bug (work still actively in progess)