no lbc

To: "'Spridget List'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: no lbc
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 15:30:28 -0500 cp.theflashfire.net HTML_70_80,HTML_MESSAGE autolearn=no version=2.63
No financial interest yada yada, from another list im on

Well Io knew it was bound to happen. The HOA has come after my folks to
get rid of my 52 Pontiac Chieftan. They gave us 2 weeks to get rid of it
and are asking us in a 'neighborly' fashion, before the HOA lawyers get
invloved.

In the back of my mind I was always hoping to fix it up, but looks like
that ain't going to happen now. Now I'm scrambling to find someone to
take it, and I'd prefer something for it, but if I gotta let it go for a
few bucks as scrap, then that's what I gotta do... [Frown]

http://roadster-chat.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=005222

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
image001.gif]