Re: American Racing wheels

To: Jim Baustian <jabaustian@att.net>
Subject: Re: American Racing wheels
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 12:08:39 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net> information
Wait for a reply from Bill Hunt. He is the expert on this particular
wheel (his favorite). They should if they have the correct bolt
pattern and if the offset is within range. You need to know those two
things before you get a definitive answer though.

Gerard

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/FS_Garage.htm