NO LBC...other hobby

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: NO LBC...other hobby
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 18:46:06 EDT
Well I snuck out ot the house this morning to spend and hour and a half at
the gun show.  Nothing too exciting, but I did pick up a lovely little 28 guage
double barrel with side hammers.  Needs a little TLC, but it was a size I've
never owned.

Also, listen up Brad, I found a guy selling laser sights with pistol mounts
for $25.00.  I'll let you know how they work.

Finally I found a, you'll love this Frank, a Chinese scope, 6x24x50, with
rangefinder, for $130!...quite a deal if it holds together on the 300 Weatherby.

Robert Houston
Texan in New Mexico
73 Midget

"I'm not all that sold on the idea of becoming the poor man's Cher" J. Joplin