Re: Front End Adjustable Shock Kits

To: " Larry Rex" <larryrex@awesomenet.net>
Subject: Re: Front End Adjustable Shock Kits
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 18:24:44 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net> information
I haven't done this personally, but always heard good things from
thise who have. And I agree, this is the only way to go if you want
to go a different route from levers.

Hopefully someone will be along with some first hand info.

Gerard

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/FS_Garage.htm