blanking plates needed

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: blanking plates needed
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 15:44:58 -0700
Has anybody out there got one or two blanking plates for the A-series fuel
pump hole?  I just replaced the mechanical pump in the A35 Austin with a facet
pump, and I'm mounting a crankcase breather on the bugeye block that needs a
cover plate as well to complete the installation.  So if anyone has two of
them they can part with please drop me a line.   With so much to do to get
three LBCs ready for the Dixon all-brit show in two weeks I really don't want
to have to fabricate them if I can avoid it.

If there is a source of them for sale, please let me know and I'll order a
pair ASAP if needs be.

Best,
Glen Byrns