BEER AND LBCs------THIRD AND LAST NOTICE]

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: BEER AND LBCs------THIRD AND LAST NOTICE]
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 22:57:43 -0700
Cc: Jacques Le Clainche <hobbycars@cox.net>, Mike MacLean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Dear LBC listers, here is the latest scoop on our second bi-annual get
together, BS session and Beer fest!

 OK, we have had a spy scout out a good location for our get together. It
will be this Saturday, May 8th at 11:00am until ?????

Bring your own everything, including LBCs, smiles, beer,  food, friends etc.

Here are the directions... It is the San Dieguito County Park, lower area.

We talked to the ranger here, and he indicated that there was no problem
with beer and wine.  They charge $2 per car.  The facilities are grassy and
parking is available in small lots all over the place.  The ranger suggested
that the lower park would be best for your purposes (assuming 10 to 20
cars).

To get there take Interstate-5 North or South, depending where you are
coming from!!!!!!!  Then take Lomas Santa Fe east from I-5 to the stop sign
at the top of the hill, (about a mile).  Turn left, going by the entrance to
the upper area and continune down the hill to the stop sign, about another
mile. Turn right, go one tenth of a mile to the entrance on the right.
There are four or five parking areas.  Folks will have to be carful crossing
the dry fords which have midium size rocks in concret.  There is a smooth
section of concrete at each ford that is almost as wide as a Sprite.

 Please bring your own "stuff".  If you have a problem finding it, call me
at 619-460-1000 (it rings through to my cell) or 619-742-3669 (my cell) and
we will find you and "talk you down".

This location was scouted by Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"

If you have any questions, e mail me or call me at 619-460-1000.  If you are
on another list, please cut and paste it to let as many people in So-Cal
know about this as possible.

Many thanks to Jim Rogers (jarplanner) for finding the spot.

Hope to see a lot of people there.

Cheers,

Bob in San Diego

If you have any questions about the location, directions, or the agenda,
please contact me.